The ISMA is open to conservatoire and university students as well as young musicians
- Outstanding venue
- Best performers to receive accolade
- Additional programme of events
- Final concert by participants, teachers and guests
International Summer Music Academy, 12th – 20th August 2022, Kroměříž
Active participants: € 380, including accommodation
Passive participants: € 10/day, excluding accommodation and meals
* The course fee is paid after confirmation of student’s participation and is NON-REFUNDABLE.
WHAT CAN I EXPECT AS AN ACTIVE STUDENT?
- Exceptional leadership and accompanying programme /selected concerts of the Festival of The Summer Music Academy in Kroměříž
- String students can join string chamber orchestra led by conductor Tomáš Netopil
- Participation in the concert and the opportunity to become a soloist
- Students with exceptional talent may receive a nomination to perform with a philharmonic ensemble or one of the awards and get a financial reward
- Refreshments during select events, accompanying concerts and events with discounted or free entrance, the opportunity to receive individual consultation, participate in yoga and other activities
Disciplines that require a recording: piano, violin, singing, violoncello, double bass, viola, chamber music
Disciplines that do not require a recording: harpsichord and piano
accompaniment: no recording
Music projects with David Marecek: The application has to include a description of your project, including a financial plan. Projects must exist or be planned already.
BECOME A PART OF OUR TEAM THANKS TO MUSIC PROJECTS DISCIPLINE OF DAVID MAREČEK!
- Do you want to participate in the preparation of a unique project under the leadership of David Mareček, who is the General Director of the Czech Philharmonic Orchestra? Are you interested to try production, VIP service, pricing and complete event management? Sign up for the discipline MUSIC PROJECTS and start to work from March (classes can be online as well). You will have a possibility to cooperate with performers Kateřina Kněžíková, Adam Plachetka, Fedor Rudin and Tomáš Netopil.
- FEDOR RUDIN – violin
- KATEŘINA KNĚŽÍKOVÁ – singing
- MICHAELA FUKAČOVÁ – violoncello
- IVO KAHÁNEK – piano
- BARBARA MARIA WILLI – harpsichord
- PAVEL NIKL – viol / chamber string music
- DAVID MAREČEK –music projects
- ZDENĚK KLAUDA – piano accompaniment
- PETR RIES – double bass
- TOMÁŠ NETOPIL – orchestra
Deadline for applications – 12th June 2022
In the case of interest to join the production team of the MUSIC PROJECTS, the application must be sent by 28 February 2022.
Please send your record with the application – link
“We look forward to seeing you in Kroměříž, a place boasting a wonderful history and highly inspirational atmosphere,”
Tomáš Netopil – conductor, founder and artistic director of the ISMA